Our Military Friendly® Commitment to You
At Military Friendly®, we strive every day to set the standard for civilian employment, educational and entrepreneurship opportunities. One that allows service members, veterans and military spouses to answer one simple-yet-complex question:
“Is this opportunity right for me?”
Military Friendly® was built by veterans for veterans and their families. We’ve evolved over the years and will continue to enhance our survey questions, methodology, ratings and awards to identify the opportunities, careers and programs that demonstrate they not only have the commitment, but lead to better outcomes for veterans than non-Military Friendly® organizations. Throughout, we will always strive to:
- Set stringent standards with a focus on programs leading to positive outcomes for veterans/military spouses.
- Design our ratings to provide a comprehensive, holistic, neutral and unbiased view of an organization’s level of commitment, effort and success in leading to positive outcomes for veterans—regardless of the organization type or tax filing status.
- Seek to use the most current, credible public data sources available in our methodology.
- Be transparent about the categories we assess and the data sources we use in our methodology.
- Provide a wide range of free, relevant resources to veterans, their families and military transition and employment professionals dedicated to helping veterans succeed after military service.
- Champion veterans and military spouses not just for what they’ve done, but what they have yet to do.