2012 Military Spouse of the Year® Jeremy Hilton is named the first male Spouse of the Year®, sharing his advice for how other men can be better spouses in their own homes and advocating for military families, especially those with children with disabilities.
Military Spouse Magazine Honors First Male MSOY
- Protected: Here’s What Being Military Friendly® Means To IBM
- VETERANS TALENT INDEX – 2017 HIGHLIGHTS: Are Veterans and Employer Expectations Matching Up?
- Military Friendly® School North Carolina Wins 2017 National Championship Game
- Weekly Military Friendly® Social Recap: March 27 – 31
- Weekly Military Friendly® Social Recap: March 17-24